lemonpie dreams

i've never tasted one but they sound delicious

Monday, November 13, 2006

LOST AND FOUND

Really glad, cause for some time I couldn't use my own PC due to some problems with the line I can't tell for sure since I'm totally ignorant when it comes to technology... but now it's working just fine (add this to the reasons I couldn't post as frequent as I wanted all this time).
So, right now, I guess I'll get the chance to post and for different reasons than the poetry... Not that the poetry itself isn't good enough but this is not all me...
At the moment I stay just with that, adding just that for the past couple of days I'm rapt with "Lost"... I know, I hate it when I spend time just watching DVD'S or the telly but don't you thik that this show deserves it...? I know it's not educative or constructive or anything, but although many of the programms we watch on the screen are ditasteful for me cause they just stupefy the viewers, not giving them the time to think about what they are watching, this makes me think and think what is might going on and what's it all about... OK it's not Nitche but at least it is something...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Counter
Web Counter