lemonpie dreams

i've never tasted one but they sound delicious

Friday, October 13, 2006

LEMONPIES

Even though I’m the type of person who most of the times likes to explain everything that goes around him and is always trying to find hidden meanings and read between the lines (even the times there’s nothing there to explore) I know that in this way magic and surprise and unprecedented goes away…
This is the reason why I didn’t want to write anything about explaining where the name of my blog came from…. I mean, the name, it’s not totally bizarre or anything extravagant but for me these three words “lemon pie” and “dreams” mean something together and I want to share it with anyone reading this.
So, “dreams” don’t symbolize anything else from the way we know them, dreams are for me as for everyone else something we want to fulfill some day, something we haven’t achieved yet but the prospect of accomplishing of the thing we crave for make us feel warm and happy just thinking of it.
“Lemon pies” on the other hand, symbolize in this case the thing of what someone might is dreaming of. Just because I have never ever tasted one but for a reason I can’t identify sounds absolutely delicious to me, makes me parallelize them with my dreams that I haven’t make come true yet but I believe that when I will, the feeling will be a very pleasant one.
Because in a way, I think that it’s true that we don’t really know how it is actually like achieving our biggest dreams and aspirations until we do, since when we do and we know they are not dreams anymore but a fact, and until that moment we only imagine how it might would be like. And that’s how I feel with the lemon pies. I believe that they must taste great but I can’t tell for sure. But I can always hope that they will taste fantastic as my biggest dreams will feel like when I’ll experience them.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:15 AM, Blogger turquoise cro said…

    Phew! I'd LOVE to seeeeeeeeee YOU tasting your first piece of lemon pie! Don't forget to take pictures!!! I HOPE she or he will be a great baker too!

     
  • At 5:53 PM, Blogger Crafty Green Poet said…

    My mum makes the greatest lemon meringue pies! Hope you enjoy your lemon pies when you find them!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Counter
Web Counter