lemonpie dreams

i've never tasted one but they sound delicious

Monday, November 06, 2006

VARIATION

Doing one thing after the other, like almost a complete lunatic, doesn’t really allow me to have the proper time to just sit relaxed in front of this screen, like I do this very moment, and drop a line or two for my blog. Well, at all other occasions I should feel blessed, because I’m the one who always say that real life is where real people are and where you can really have actual experiences, interacting or just feeling a total dump incapable of tracking high- speed evolutions everything and everyone is following.
But the thing is, I really miss having a few moments to write anything here or to think what I should write about, and happily right now I have some. But I don’t know what to write about, so I’ll write just about anything that will cross my mind. Be ready I can be very impulsive….
So, first of all I want to make a comment about me blogging only for poetry Thursday lately. This may is good, cause otherwise I wouldn’t post about anything and I what's more, I also had to punch my head once or twice to get some ideas, which is tambien good, but I feel like my blog doesn’t represent me anymore… simply because I don’t feel like a poet, not even an amateur. I just write in occasions I want to express all that I feel, and though it’s such a personal procedure I’m glad I’ve shared it with the few people that have read them and I’m thankful for all of the kind words I got from time to time.
Despite for exchanging opinions with some people I wouldn’t in other ways and I have read some great pieces of works, I feel like I may won’t be able to participate for much longer. I mean, I have a couple of poems still reserved on my pc folders but after those, I don’t feel like I can write for some time. It’s already been some time I haven’t written anything and I feel like I took what I could from this mean of expression, I hope there were a couple of good outcomes also, and we both got a little bit tired from the “relationship’ we developed. It’s like when you go for “one night stand” and you keep seeing each other for a little more but then it gets more serious than what you had reckoned in the beginning and you are in the point where you either have to stop or see it with a different look… Anyway, I hope the flame will eventually come back and feel like writing again. Maybe I should give a chance to my stories I dropped all this time, or just write nothing for some time. Literature will get more beneficial if I’ll act in this way I guess. And I’ll just be fine going to the gym…
So, let me think… other than poetry… will this blog represent me more if I write random trivial things like for example … I got a new hair cut last Wednesday and I have my hair really short now but I love it, even though I feel my head cold when I walk at mornings for work? Or that, last Thursday was full of angst cause I had a presentation of my essay in the faculty but everything went fine and I really liked one of my examiners...? I gave her a compliment afterwards, she seemed like responding! Not the way come in my bed, but thanks you just earned an extra point…
Or would my blog become more “me”, if I wrote that I was so tired from everything during the whole last week and I spent Friday night as I should, which means I went to the movies…? I watched “devil wears Prada” and I think it was amusing by the way, or should I just write that it doesn’t matter what I should write or not, as long it reflects me and don’t feel like blogging is a waste of time…?
Ps I wish everyone reading this, if you feel like loosing yourself by doing something or for someone just leave it aside…

3 Comments:

  • At 8:03 PM, Blogger Natalie said…

    I think you should write whatever you feel like writing Yioeng... it's your blog after all. If you don't feel like writing poetry then don't... but i'm sure more ideas will come to you in the long run anyhow. I actually really liked this blog because you were honest about how you felt, and if that isn't you then what is?

     
  • At 4:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks, Yioeng, for your comment on my post about my mother. I appreciate it.

    I, too, have questioned why I blog, and decided it's just another avenue for creative self-expression. There are no rules. Blog when you want to, have something to say, and don't when you don't. I like your honesty and how you shared with us that you like your new haircut and enjoyed the Friday night movie. It's something we all relate to. I think that's the underlying reason we blog...to connect, to relate, to find out with all of our differences, we are all the same. Hope my words are helpful.

     
  • At 10:36 AM, Blogger yioeng said…

    hi Natalie, glad you bothered and dropped a comment...
    thanks for supporting me during my first time blog crisis...
    i'm sure plenty will follow
    i guess i get very easily bored but always something new comes up to intrigure my interest....
    stop by again some other time if you feel like

    hi r's musing, you did provided me with great help and it's good to know that i'm not the only questioning blogging, i guess most of the people do from time to time, while i see clearer the perspective about blogging you refer at the last lines after you mentioning it

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Counter
Web Counter