lemonpie dreams

i've never tasted one but they sound delicious

Friday, October 06, 2006

JOURNAL

During the last period (most of the September specifically) I didn't have the time to post as frequently as I wanted to, and I was just doing it when I was to post something either for Poetry Thursday or for Photo Friday, my new blog hobbies, which fortunately raised dramatically the traffic of my blog and I'm thankfull for that...(although I guess that I still feel that this blog is interesting only for me).
Anyway, apart from that up until now I I think I never posted anything that could be characterized as some kind of a journal or a description of the actual and everyday occurences that go on in my life, today I feel that I want to deviate a little bit from this unwritten rule of mine which says never share your personal data through internet and I'm going to write about the point that my life is at this moment.
That's because I aknoweledge that I'm kind of in a turning point and it's time to see what I've done or haven't done so far and reorganize or just organise more properly everything I'm up to, so that I can define, as much as the exterior sircumstances allow me to, my track... (And all September I was doing nothing else but making desicions and organising stuff and this was the main reason I couldn't find time to post).
So... Dear diary,
The whole month was quite frenzy,,,, You see, I was trying to control all these things one man is hard to, but I guess you don't know what I'm talking about cause you are not a 22 y.o frustrated male, you are just a diary, and right away I'll try to be more specific....
Ok, I finally passed all the classes in the faculty(only two or three left, does that count?) and the following semester I'm going to work in order to fullfil my practice semester so that I can get the diserable degree. And believe me, I had many things to take in mind in order to choose the bussiness that fits better to my purposes and my aspirations. That's because the city I live in, is not that big and there are not so many opporunities to find a decent company that has to do with Marketing and stuff.(That's the field I want be occupied in the future... Really blurred inside my head this moment, but I'll pursuit it the hardest I can). So the majority of my choices was restricted to working at a bank (the worst choise but with good money), a random company that I wouldn't learn anything there and I would have to be occupied at their account department(exquisitingly boring) or be extremely lucky and find a really interesting unoccupied position at a big coorporation I could discern nowhere at the ones my faculty had announced it was optional... Hard task, don't you think?
Well, after a month of endless searching and anticipation, innumerous phone calls and interviews, I got lucky... Thank God... Yes, the owner of a coorporation with many activities in the field of technology and internet among others gave me a call and after the arranged meeting which went really well, he offered me a job for the next six months. There are a lot of prospects also but the important thing is that for the next few months I'll have the chance to be occupied in something I really wanted and searching for and explore my potentialities also because that's actually the first time that I' ll work in a job that has to do with my studies...
So, this big chapter which demanded many hours of contemplation all this time, closed, or opened very optimistically.
Despite that which absorbed most of my time and my power, I just tried to stay focused and read in order to pass the left classes(I didn't go that well) and put an order to all the chaos that makes my life interesting(I guess). I enrolled to a class and I'm starting lessons of espanol, si, espanol, and I don't know, I'm trying to do things (learn a computer program per se) to build my CV.
As you can understand my one day old diary , I feel exhausted and relieved...
At all others, things rolled as always. Some days I'm either trying to be active and creative and having a good time and the rest I'm trying to relax and take a break from being active and creative and resourceful and and and, so that I'll be fully active and and and, the next day. Everyday is usual and unique.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Counter
Web Counter