lemonpie dreams

i've never tasted one but they sound delicious

Thursday, September 28, 2006

THURSDAY ALREADY

Ok… for this Thursday I came with two poems… Two poems together only for a reason. Well, I started writing the other day and it was really complicated because even though I wrote them pretty easily (yes, sometimes it’s hard but some others words flow like water) and I was only intending to write one, some time in the middle I realized that I had to separate what I had wrote ‘till that moment in two poems because it was obvious that the formation was of two kind. So, I kept on with two pieces of paper and I don’t know if I’m writing the totally same thing in “barren sea…” and in “time to…” but they both began at the same time and finished simultaneously also. Well I guess, they are probably two brother- poems and it would be a shame to post them one at a time. Don’t you think?
Ps Although the optional idea could be proved very inspring cause it was really special and fantastic, I didn't have the appropriate time to be involved with, so I just have to post these two that have nothing to do with the prompt. But I think that it will be equally amazing to just read all of yours versions about the meaning and the interpretetion of "synaesthesia".

A barren sea of flowers

A smile and a touch,
The breath of fresh air
You value and protect it

A memory and a glance,
The step forward you dare
When it’s less expected

A scent and a hope,
The barren sea of flowers
You nurture and extend it

A friend and your resilience,
The conflict with your encounters
That made you feel respected



A time to remember

There are clouds and stars
Depicted in your eyes

There are hopes and dreams
To choose from and to feel nice

Like the last time
You raised your hands
And thought that you could almost touch the sky

Like the last time
You clapped your hands
And laughed while most likely you could cry

And yes,
Like that moment
You felt for the first time special
And didn’t care if one day it comes your turn to die

2 Comments:

  • At 11:22 PM, Blogger turquoise cro said…

    AhhhHHHH!A touch and a smell I LOVE both your poems! Mine is late but our poems are somewhat the same, touching the sky! Clapping yet ready to cry! hmmmmmm these are relaxing poems written by a gentle spirit, always a JOY to come seeeeeeee what you've written!

     
  • At 10:54 PM, Blogger turquoise cro said…

    Where's my Greece man?? and his poems? I really miss them! WaaaAAAAaaaaaa! By the way lemon pies are one of my Favorites, if I order pie, it's always my first choice, it's called lemon merinque here! I can't believe you have never tasted one! lol well, hopefully you'll write something! I'll be checking!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Counter
Web Counter