lemonpie dreams

i've never tasted one but they sound delicious

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

THE PEOPLE I LIKE

I don’t know why I’m referring to this issue but since I’m on line and I want to write something to post and nothing else comes in my mind, I’ll walk with this. People I like… Well, I guess it’s quite important for me and it’s worth posting it but yet, not much to say. Because I’ve figured out that there is only one significant criterion I take in mind about whether I like a person or not, even if this is just for the beginning. So probably I’m talking about the first impression. Anyway.
Well, when it happens to meet someone, there’s one strong factor to determine if I’ll like him/her or not. The people I like are the ones who are a little shy when they first meet someone. I like when they have something that is keeping them back. Possibly because that’s the way I am too. But, I don’t want them to be this way because they feel subordinate or something. I like it, when they are stumbling, because they just can’t feel opened from the very begging. Maybe because I’m this kind as well, also. For me the thing that is keeping me back and waiting until I feel opened to express my true self comes from the suspicion I generally feel. Am I to be blamed? I don’t think so. I never get too enthused, to start telling the story of my life at people I don’t know very well. However, I put myself and my idiosyncrasy aside for a while… Let’s get back to others again… I like these people, because I guess that stumbling means that they’re innocent in a way and sincere. They don’t pretend the super cool people who can deal with anyone and don’t feel shy no matter who is the other person. Which is good too, but from my experience with people, I believe that they’re faking most of the times.
Stumbling sometimes can be charming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Counter
Web Counter