lemonpie dreams

i've never tasted one but they sound delicious

Sunday, December 17, 2006

STORIES FOR DOGS

There were two dogs the other day on the street, which were practicing something peculiar…
Well, I don’t know if it’s the mating season, or if what they were doing was indeed mating, but it whatsoever seemed like a kind of a doggy sexual activity… I guess at least…
So, these probably gay, definitely experimental, dogs were… well, how to say it, it’s quite of awkward… ok ahhh, “communicating”, adjoining each others arse- hole for a respectable long time. Weird, you may think, weird I thought and it actually probably is…
BUT(T), while I thought that it was probably just the two of those shameless four feet with the brutish instincts, yesterday or the day before that, I saw two more dogs practicing the same… What’s going on??? I wondered outspokenly… And a voice answered inside my head: dogs probably have trends nowadays and this is the newest one… and the kinkiest I suppose…

Yesterday I was feeding my dog a few bites from something I was eating… I don’t remember what… So, he champed my finger a little –unintentionally I hope- and after that came out an amusing, extremely short dialogue(in Greek of course) I had with a very amiable to me woman, who happened to cross from the street right outside my house’s yard that moment…
Me: you pig… (talking/yelling to my dog for biting me)
Her: who are you calling pig, boy?
Me: my dog!
Me again while she had already stepped further: I call my dog a pig, this must be funny… xixixix

3 Comments:

  • At 8:05 AM, Blogger turquoise cro said…

    Phew! Those doggie stories gave me a chuckle, probably because I've seen it! So GROSS! LOL Anyway, have you wondered late at night when you hear a cat holler MEEEEEEE-OOWWWWWWWWWWWWW so loudly it wakes you up, is it cats fighting or are they???? I've always thought they were fighting but maybe I've been wrong! Maybe you can clear this mystery up for me!

     
  • At 10:23 AM, Blogger yioeng said…

    so now u think i'm an expert in... discerning whether animals are having sex or not...
    but it happens to know about the cats because there are plenty around my family house...
    the answer is they're doing it... really noisy

     
  • At 8:54 PM, Blogger turquoise cro said…

    LOL that's your new name! Dr.Arethey having sex or not! Phew! I thought maybe they were but wasn't sure! Thanks for clearing this up!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Counter
Web Counter