lemonpie dreams

i've never tasted one but they sound delicious

Sunday, December 10, 2006

SYNDAY MORNING CONTEMPLATIONS

Why do I feel that it’s always have to be me the one who has to call in order not to lose touch with my friends?

Why does my prima guapa A. always tell us to go home around 1:30 am when we’ re out at the club cause she feels bored but it has to be the rest of us later on, who try to convince her leave the damn place at 6:00 am? (hello love, I know you’re reading this)

Why it gets harder and harder to lose the few more pounds when we get older? Metabolism you’ll say, but still, not fair

Who are these people anyway who invented bureaucracy and made it be so hard?

Why after a marvelous hang out comes a hideous hang over?

Why blogging is free and so easy (I just love this) while many believe that making statements in a widely public medium as internet is, under the coverage of anonymity, is at least exceptionable?

Why some people always text to other friends of theirs while they are along with other people and don’t just communicate with the ones they are at the moment? (believe me, I can see this happening a lot observing people sitting on cafes, restaurants etc)

Why don’t I think it’s enough if I like a song, unless I hear it one million times on repeat?

Why typing with my left hand is still rare even though I have used this keyboard excessively?

Why whys never seem to stop when you start questioning for a reason, like writing a post about Sunday morning contemplations?

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Counter
Web Counter