lemonpie dreams

i've never tasted one but they sound delicious

Sunday, June 11, 2006

A POST ABOUT SUBSQUENT POSTS

The weekend is coming to its end but good spirit stays on since tomorrow is a day- off as well. It’s been a busy but interesting at the same time weekend I can say. Today I’m planning to post many things I’ve been doing lately and these are the following two. The first part of a short story I wrote named “Lloken” and some photos of me and my friend E. we took yesterday while enjoying countryside.
Extendedly, as regards the story, I finished it between Friday and Saturday which were exactly one year after I had started it. No, it didn’t took 12 months to write a 5000 word story but it’s just that I had wrote the 1st part then –without knowing exactly what I was writing about- and before a while ago I read it again from my PC files and I decided to evolve it. So that’s and the story behind the story actually about “Lloken”. That’s all.
About the pictures, we happened to be in a wonderful vast green- yellow area with a water- tank -if that’s the word- for the farmers to water their fields and we realized it was too beautiful and photogenic to not depict its handsomeness.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Counter
Web Counter