lemonpie dreams

i've never tasted one but they sound delicious

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

TRASH FOOD

I am generally speaking feeling fine about myself. As regards my weight I usually get some during winter and then I loose it during summer. I don’t know, maybe my metabolism is completely crazy and “self-governed” so “he” has chosen to always stay idle from September to February and then getting active again from March to August and so on and on…
But this winter I got really fat… and I mean it. I gained almost 20 pounds and my clothes wouldn’t fit. But this was the minor problem. I was feeling like I needed to get rid of that surplus burden but I just couldn’t. Of course I never lost my confidence or my self- esteem and not because I have such an idea about myself but I just believe that good- looking is so temporary and so easily changeable matter that it’s really not worth concerning about how awesome and breathtaking someone looks. Of course taking care of yourself and your appearance is not objectionable at all but I think that the one’s who are truly attractive and desirable are the one’s who abounds with inner beauty.
Now as I said my metabolism has started getting out of its slippery condition and within two or three weeks I have lost a considerable amount of the 20 extras. The “before” pic is taken two months ago and the “later” the current day.
I’m thankful I’m getting back in shape again but the effort to write this post and do the before and after picture is not because I think it’s such a big deal that my cheeks are getting in normal size again but I just try to see the funny side of all this hysteria we all may get from time to time and we transform the counting of the calories into the biggest issue we should ever trouble with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Counter
Web Counter