lemonpie dreams

i've never tasted one but they sound delicious

Friday, May 05, 2006

NEW POST ON THE BLOG

I just got out of bed from my afternoon nap, so I don’t know if I’m bright enough to even right a few words. I am listening a song which says that li-li-li-life is wonderful! This is what I need to hear right now in order to get myself out of my drowsiness and feel… jo-jo-jo-jolly good. I didn’t sleep that much anyway, because I was wearing my eye- contacts and if I sleep while wearing them, they have the tendency to get dry and stick to my eyes which makes it really hard to take them out afterwards.
Change of topic, I’m doing a lot of things lately and if I am to psychoanalyze myself, this probably means that I probably have some emotional gaps which need to get filled. I don’t care. I like to be energetic and occupied with million things than sitting on a couch flipping innumerous TV guides …
So, apart from faculty classes and the temporary permanent occupation in my dad’s business, I work during weekends in a nightclub as barman which provides me quite good money and social communication of course and despite that, I’m dissecting a really interesting job proposition I had these days from a local TV station to undertake its advertising department… It’s not as pompous as it sounds but it’s definitely fruitful for me and a good start since this is the more adjacent thing ever to my (I hope so) prospective field of profession…
I also accomplished “Good Deeds” which is my first short story and it’s sited somewhere between the previous posts but I think that when I’ll find the appropriate time to “polish” it I may get a new blog just to get it there…
For a while an awful saying had stuck in my head telling that “when someone makes plans God laughs” or something like that… That’s crap, I firmly believe that “if you first, don’t care about yourself and don't set goals for your future then how and why God should?”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Counter
Web Counter