lemonpie dreams

i've never tasted one but they sound delicious

Sunday, May 14, 2006

PUPPY CHULO





A few days ago we got this wonderful Caucasian shepherd. I can’t describe all he does but he is so lazy and sluggish that the things he doesn’t do are way much more. He is family now, though we can’t decide an appropriate name for him. Booky (from the Greek or Turkish word TOURLOUMBOUKY) and Botox were thrown on the table but they don’t seem to fit completely. Not an easy decision.

When I was 10 I had this false and strange perception of defining the level of happiness by obtaining or not three acquisitions; apart from a horse of course: No1 a tennis racket, No2 a pair of roller- blades and No3 a dog. I never had those simultaneously but now that I do, though this has stopped being my vision for some respected time ago, do you think I should dust those old rollers and play tennis match with the puppy?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Counter
Web Counter