lemonpie dreams

i've never tasted one but they sound delicious

Friday, April 21, 2006

BETTER LATE THAN NEVER

Sometimes you feel enthused by different things.
So, yesterday I felt really stirred and moved by a song of Alanis Morissette. I had bought the CD single “Hands Clean” I guess four and a half years ago and along with three other songs there was one named “Symptoms”. This was released after the 9/11 so this song talks about relevant matters, thought I was ignoring it. You see, I was missing some of the main lines and I was thinking that it was talking about a different matter.
Despite the time has past since I had first heard the song, it still moves me with its music, the way it is singed and now that I have obtained through internet the exact lyrics, with its words.
So in brief, as I got it, the song says in a way that we don’t feel the influence of a war if it is taking place far away from our homes, the pretences in order the ones who cause a war to get what they want, the excuses people use to justify their inadmissible acts and mainly about people falsely not believing that we all are united and interrelated in this universe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Counter
Web Counter