lemonpie dreams

i've never tasted one but they sound delicious

Friday, June 02, 2006

I JUST TALK AND TALK

These two photos are taken from a day we went to the sea. I don’t want to add something related to them but just that the text in the second pic is taken from a song called “Front row” by Alanis Morissette.

Irrelevant issue: but I really like this artist. It’s already been almost a decade since I started listening to her music and I still do with the same pleasure. I think there’s an essence in her writing and compositions and I guess that’s what makes a song which is published in 1995 or 1997 still being “in valid”.

Because really, 1995 or extendedly that era more likely, was a whole different world if you seriously think about it and most thing/habits etc have changed since. Our routines, our views, our perspective, our angst expressions, our enjoyments, our fashion criteria, everything. Only few things have stayed the same, or at least that’s the way I see it. And I think that the things that are still the same are the things that used to be important and truly meaningful. Maybe those things were the one's we were more primitively and instictively connected with and not violently -or not- imposed with. Like our true instictive reactions on loving, arguing, getting connected, getting upset, sympathise, concern and a bunch more things.

NOTE: I really don’t know how I referred all these -beside the point- matters. My only intention was just to post these two photos.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Counter
Web Counter