lemonpie dreams

i've never tasted one but they sound delicious

Thursday, April 13, 2006

AND THE POETRY NOBEL THIS YEAR GOES TO...

Two summers before I had became almost a maniac about writing lyrics… I was feeling an urge to write about different things… Although I can’t evaluate their objective importance, I mean if they are truly good or just a bunch of crap, they really are a part of me… at least the way I was thinking and judging -and and and- life, relationships, situations at that period…
There are times I read the stuff from that time and although then I was thinking that they had nothing to do with me and my experiences, now that I have the distance I truly see how strongly connected I was with the things I was writing…
So, I haven’t written anything for almost two years but of course two or three word combinations were crossing my mind from time to time but I didn’t bother to put those in the paper…
These four verses insisted a little more so they found their place in my computer’s hard disc and now they have this space in my blog too. Some persuasive lyrics you are! I didn’t add more cause I guess their meaning is complete and the truth is that I can’t think of anything to attach with those…

I dreamed of you last night
And we were acting in a corny lovefoolish way
But nobody gave a damn
Cause we were true
yes we were true

I dreamed of you last night
And we were communicating in an awkward funny way
But nobody gave a damn
Cause we were real
yes in our own realm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Counter
Web Counter