lemonpie dreams

i've never tasted one but they sound delicious

Sunday, April 02, 2006

IT'S JUST ABOUT NOT STAYING STILL




If someone tells me you have the “x” project and you need to depict it or to give it in any kind of form you want, so that the result of it will represent the initial idea, I think that I wouldn’t got it done so easily… Contrarily, there are times that I take a bunch of random pictures or a plethora of them with the same subject and in the end while I gaze them all concentrated on the PC, I unhurriedly come up with an idea about a project or a meaning and etc… I have to add that nature provided me with uncontrolled imagination, so that sort of helps as well…
Like this time that I was watching these picture that I took of a cloud and the notion that crossed my mind was the “mobility”….
I always deem that instability is the force that brought humans in the level we are today… I’m not referring to the stupidities we are going in for, but only about the fact that millions of years ago we used to reside on the trees and now in concerted societies…
The key of the individual's and humanity’s evolution is on not staying still and always trying to find out the undiscovered… The only certain phenomenon which repeats itself all these millions of years is that the one’s who don’t move, evolve and most of all adjust, get vanished… They don’t belong… That’s a cruel commandment but its probably a fair one and definitely the stimulus of all things…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Counter
Web Counter