lemonpie dreams

i've never tasted one but they sound delicious

Saturday, February 25, 2006

SO NAKED IN EVERYONE'S EYES

In Brazil they dance in their Gs…
In U. S they trick or treat…
In Greece they celebrate… in general…
In all the other parts of the world I don’t know what they do but I’m sure that they have their own special ways to honor the Halloween spirit… They parade and… and…? Anyway, you got my point…
For most of the people it’s the time of having nonstop fun, getting out of control and enjoying yourself as mush as you can! Well, not for me… Some people can’t stand the Xmas for several reasons. On the other side, I can’t stand Halloween! Not because people get dressed in funny costumes and pretend being something different than what they really are… Absolutely exquisite things to do… It’s just that it reminds me that I disdain the fact that these days, it becomes more and more common, people being afraid to show their true selves during the rest of the time… And it’s a disgrace that nobody seems to bother about that anymore but we just take the situation for granted…
I’m going to declare in this point:
Ladies and gents, the truth is naked! Our true selves are naked! We are neither our posh-labeled nor our “basket-orientated” outfits… If we do not show who we really are, then people will never really get to know us… They will just keep misunderstanding us with our adopted covers… Besides, it’s not so hard to just sacrifice some of our so hard-earned statuses….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Counter
Web Counter