lemonpie dreams

i've never tasted one but they sound delicious

Monday, February 20, 2006

MY BUDDY


My buddy is a girl. It’s so good for a male to have a female pal because besides everything else you get one step closer in realizing what kind of specie they are… If that’s possible…
Specifically, beyond genders, the depicted girl is really intimate to me. I believe there can be friendship between two people of the different sexes if they want to, cause I believe that the importance is not placed in the organ they carry inside their pants (or skirts),but in other factors, such as common sense of humor, common perspective, compassion and understanding. Despite all these, I think that the main element of a successful friendship is lack of competitiveness…
To tell the truth there is a thing we become extreme competitive sometimes: who’s gonna swill faster more beers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Counter
Web Counter