lemonpie dreams

i've never tasted one but they sound delicious

Sunday, February 26, 2006

I'M NOT TO TALK ABOUT SUNDAYS

I don’t think it’s necessary to portray the way this day of the week appeals to me… I don’t want to refer how depressing it used to seem like when I was a school-boy and how all this have changed… Cause if you really think about it, Sundays should be a blessing and not the saddest day that for the most of the people actually are… Many get the “Sunday syndrome” which means that you feel awful because after a busy week you don’t have a thing to occupy your mind or your body… Well, I don’t get along with that view, at all… I deem that on Sundays there’s usually plenty of time to waste guiltlessly... Sundays are about drinking coffee, reading the papers, and having lunches with the family, wearing your track-suits and your slippers all day long and watching horrible shows on the telly or going for a walk with your friends or something…. Of course all those are in valid only during the winter time cause when it’ s summer, Sundays are all about sharing a few cocktails with friends on a beach….
But as I already pointed in the title … I didn’t want to be referred on Sundays but in something that happened yesterday… As I was driving back home I sort of hit a pigeon with my car… I more or less felt sorry for that cause I don’t drive for very long time, just a couple of months actually, and I’m not the spreading-terror-on -pigeons type of guy … I cherish the thought that it wasn’t my fault cause the pigeon was just walking on the road and I thought it would eventually fly, as it should, but it didn’t… Aren’t the birds supposed to fly instead of walking careless in high-speed roads? On the other hand, as I later thought about it, it may was deaf or something and it couldn’t perceive me coming towards to it… But if that is true, I don’t want to be a “finger of the nature” that clears pigeon-society from the incapable ones…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Counter
Web Counter