lemonpie dreams

i've never tasted one but they sound delicious

Sunday, March 25, 2007

CONTINUE

It’s quiet some time since my last post. Though I don’t feel sad or happy about it, blogging doesn’t seem as appealing as it did in the beginning. I do still visit a few blogs that I think are interesting and thanx everyone coming by mine. I could write plenty of stuff or I could write nothing at all. Am I abandoning lemonpie, I don’t know actually, but updating a blog was or is fun in any case.
PS I usually don’t take requests but Cinda, ur last comment probably was very kind, so here is a poem I was eventually going to post anyway some time. It’s actually one of my favorites… Enjoy everyone reading


104 BC

Born in 104 BC
More than two thousand years of wandering
With gigantic feet sure a skid
Walking over indiscreetly friends along foes
But who is not mistaken some innocents between so many guilty free?
Even with shorter treads
And shorter
Lifespan;
Years
Pages of a book endless but yet not bottomless
Chapters
Of green and blue and everything-ness
Of joy over sadness
And not of a hole over a crest
Of sanity over irrationalism zest
Of absoluteness

Having been around the world
Millions of times
Just with few steps
Don’t fall in traps
Of begging for one more round
Even a totally in reverse one
Because you were experimented
In absorbing wisdom
And don’t just bite
In entices like that

6 Comments:

  • At 2:10 AM, Blogger turquoise cro said…

    Good to seeeeee YOU!!! Wish I could fly so I could visit and we would talk, drink and write poetry! Take care! xoCinda ps. I like that poem too! although I almost burnt my rice! LOL

     
  • At 3:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Welcome back. Interesting poem.

     
  • At 7:18 PM, Blogger writerwoman said…

    These were my favorite lines
    not of a hole over a crest
    Of sanity over irrationalism zest


    Welcome back to PT!

     
  • At 9:10 PM, Blogger gautami tripathy said…

    Some interesting lines there. Write more often.

    gautami
    Meditating for being one with you

     
  • At 10:59 PM, Blogger Marcia (MeeAugraphie) said…

    I'm reading a lot into these lines:

    Having been around the world
    Millions of times
    Just with few steps

    Not a poem to just skip through lightly.

     
  • At 6:49 PM, Blogger Doe said…

    nice thoughts, i also enjoyed readin the Xs above, i liked how
    eyes or the mirror of the soul is influenced by what soul feels or goes through...keep it up

    :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Counter
Web Counter