lemonpie dreams

i've never tasted one but they sound delicious

Saturday, February 18, 2006

INAUGURAL

Hello world web users! Hello to everyone who accidentally or not, happened to stumble on this site. Well, I became a blogger but the truth is that I don’t know yet what kind of things I’m going to post here. Many people I know have created blogs and I thought why wouldn’t I? Even thought, I acknowledge that I’m not like the wisest man in the universe and our planet can go on revolving brilliantly without my splendid posts as it did before. Well, blogs are usually e-diaries and I’m totally fine with this (who would care anyway even if I wasn’t) but I want this blog to be something different simply because I’ve never felt before in my whole life the urgency to write down what’s going on into my microcosm.
Don’t get me wrong with this diary thing. Either way, I have a great enviable relationship with diaries. But just with other people’s diaries. You see, when I was in high school I used to read my sister’s. It was fine but my complaint was that she had never mentioned me in any of them (she had wrote two back then). I had reached to a point where I was feeling kind of what we call “the invisible man”. It took me some time, much more money and a lot of corporation with my amiable shrink to admit that I am actually “substantial”! Anyway, my shrink didn’t help me also to stop the annoying habit of sneaking into other people’s lives by reading their diaries. It’s just that my sister one day…just like that…just stopped writing. That’s a shame sis, cause you were so good in that! I mean, where all that imagination was coming from? All I’m saying is, I used to know what was going on in her life that time and none of the events was as spectacular/awful/paradox/unprecedented as she was describing them!
Sister I’m just trying to be funny! You know that I love you! You see, you never wrote anything about me in any of your diaries and you are the star in my opening post! That’s what I call unselfish love!
That’s all for the time being, bye to every one reading this, update you later

PS for the ones who didn’t get it, that whole shrink thing meant to be nothing but a cute joke. I may be a little bit crazy but I can control myself perfectly! Still, at least

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Web Counter
Web Counter